Case Discussion

Re : Azoospermia and diabetes   Posted By Dr.Dilip J. Tank MD(Hom)    Date : 17-Jul-08   07:25 AM     Reply

dear rajan, you have surgical problem you have to visit uro surgeon

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 22-Sep-21