Case Discussion

Re : Not sure wat problem i have   Posted By dr mukesh sheth    Date : 19-Mar-09   01:19 AM     Reply

hello. it is purly acase of anal fistula , all symptoms go to diagnosis of anal fistula .it is surly curable by homeopathy medicine , u can contact me on my mobile: +91-9825595257

Replies to the above case discussion :

Not sure wat problem i have - ceabestein 19-Mar-09    02:29 AM

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 22-Sep-21