Case Discussion

Not sure wat problem i have   Posted By ceabestein    Date : 19-Mar-09   02:29 AM     Reply

Dear sir, THank you very much for your reply, PLease let me know whether laboratories can examine the pus which comes out of the wound. If yes then please let me know what test should i do with the pus. I want this problem to be cured permanently since it is there for more than a year. I would like to confirm my disease before getting treatment for that and i am sure that i will get treated by homeopathy. PLease let me know this and i will contact you directly.

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 22-Oct-21