Case Discussion

Re : CONSTIPATION   Posted By Dr. Amit Singh Pal    Date : 31-Jan-10   11:36 AM     Reply

Sir, as you have mentioned that your problem is chronic, you cannot permanantely get relieved of your complaint unless you give a complete case history. I request all patients desirous of Hom. treatment that do not take random medicines. Please which ever doctor you choose, make sure, he take your complete case and then prescribes. Unless both doctor and patient are serious for treatment, homeopathy is bound to go into oblivion.

Home  |  About Us  |  All Specialities  |  Medical Jobs  |  Medical Admissions  |  Hospitals  |  Medical/Dental/Pharmacy/Nursing/Homoeopathy Colleges  |  Equipment Suppliers

Pharmaceuticals  |  Blood Banks  |  STD Clinics  |  Contact Us

Copyright 2005 Ind Medica Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.   Terms and Conditions   Last updated : 22-Sep-21